Friday, September 08, 2006

A Shout to Yellowdog Grannie

I have a regular reader, whose comments I greatly appreciate, though I don't necessarily agree with. I respect her opinion, and she has helped me to reach the goal of creating open dialogue on issues.
Yellowdog Grannie
has posted a 9/11 tribute on her site, which is very well written and truley heartfelt, and, if you haven't read it yet, please go and read it.
What I also like about her site is that she has been posting a year-by-year autobiographical series, which includes the hit songs of the particular year, and other noteable events. Even though we are at odds politically, I highly recommend her blog site, and urch everyone to visit it regularly.

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

bless you my child..i am now up to 1988...

yellowdoggranny said...

gasp!..we're at odds politically??? my my....whowouldathunkit...?