Thursday, September 14, 2006

Bear With Me

I am experiencing writer's block Not that I can't find anything to write about, because there are plenty of things I want to right about. It is just that being held to the time constraints associated with using a public computer, I just haven't been able to gather my thoughts to present a readable or logical item.
So, to fill the void, I present one of my favorite jokes.

So, this bear is in the woods, doing what bears do in the woods, when he spots a cute little fluffy bunny rabbit. “Don’t you hate it,” the bear asks the bunny, ”when you get shit all over your fur?”

“I’ve never had that problem,” replies the bunny.

“Gee, thanks!” says the bear, as he picks the bunny up and wipes his ass with it.

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

one of my dearest friends agnus(deceased now) had the greatest expression...'It's bad enough when people shit on you, but it really pissed me off when they use my hair to wipe their ass.'...

RevJim said...

I forgot the moral of the story--"He who has no problems with other people's shit is most likely to get shit on."